About Me

My photo
I am a 22 year old who just finished my bachelors degree in Health Care Administration. I work at Mercy and am enthusiastic about starting my career. I have a beautiful family and am blessed with a wonderful man to love. (You'll know when I get a ring!) My blog is named Spoken For after a song by Mercy Me that explains my salvation in Jesus Christ. My faith defines me. I love music and plan on sharing quotes often. "Covered by a love devine, child of the risen lord. To hear you say this ones mine, My heart is Spoken For."

Monday, September 14, 2009

Hello!!!

Hello!

My name is Sierra and this is my first blog. I do not know much about blogging, but I do like to talk. Therefor, I figure this will be fun. I guess I should start by introducing myself. I am a 22 year old college graduate who has a boyfriend, loves her family, scrap booking, shoes, and purses. But above all of that I love my Jesus (I feel that is pretty important.) I also love music and am hoping to post some entertaining and meaningful lyrics at the ends of my posts. Although I have not figured it out yet, I plan on having a cute new background. I have wasted 2 hours on it tonight, so this will have to do for now! My life has recently changed profoundly and that has inspired me to blog. I just graduated this summer and it seemed like I walked across the stage, packed up my apartment, moved to a new one, and started a new job all in about 30 minutes!!! Actually, it was a couple of months, but that was still a lot of change in a little amount of time. I am now closer to my boyfriend and starting an actual career which are both very exciting. I also live a couple miles from one of my very best friends!! On the downside, I moved very far away from my other best friend and am no longer a student. For those who have ran the four year race, you may sympathize with the sadness I feel being in one spot from 8 to 5 and not meeting up with friends for coffee or hushed gossip in the library when you should be studying. Ahh, how I miss the spontaneity of a college schedule.

Back to the real world- I am hoping this blog will not only allow me to write down my thoughts, but also give me a way to connect with friends. My boyfriend has an older sister who blogs often. I don't get to see her much, so I like to see what she and her cute girlies are up to. (My boyfriend calls it stalking!) haha. Either way you see it, I hope that my writing can somehow inspire or entertain those who come across it.

It took me awhile to think of a catchy title for my blog, but I have decided on "Spoken For." The phrase comes from a song written by Mercy Me explaining the salvation we Christians have in Jesus Christ.

"covered by a love divine, child of the risen Lord. To hear you say this one's mine, my heart is Spoken For...."

No comments:

Followers